GOING THE EXTRA MILE – Throughout three decades of designing and implementing customized programs in many disciplines, AMR's dedication and integrity have exemplified Dr. Olney's philosophy of “going the extra mile." Consultants with specialized expertise tailor their services to achieve results, improve the bottom line, and create win-win situations for clients.
By meeting a wide variety of tactical and strategic business requirements, AMR helps companies improve the productivity of individuals on all levels, reduce the cost of operations, and enhance the quality of products and services.
AMR continues its original commitment to outplacement services by providing confidential, personalized services.
AMR’s services use Continuous Progress Improvement practices.
With AMR’s 4-Step process, you can expect quality outcomes for you and your organization. When you partner with AMR, you will also receive a solid return on your investment measured either anecdotally or with data analysis.
- Gathering knowledge is necessary to pinpoint behaviors, attitudes, and performance to celebrate as well as obstacles to effective performance, leadership, communication, and teamwork.
- Completing assessment instruments to help with Needs Determination.
- Meeting with one of AMR’s consultants to help determine improvement areas.
- Identifying special needs, blockages, and actions.
- Identifying Success Strategies
- Developing an Action Plan with objectives, questions, and predictions
- Answering questions of Who? What? Where? When?
- Planning information and data collection
- Carrying out the plan
- Collecting the data
- Beginning analysis of information and data
- Deciding to standardize or abandon actions
- Minimizing chances of going back to pre-improvement state