What We Do
AMR Develops Solutions; Improves Financial and Employee Performance; Reenergizes Organizations and Careers; and Achieves Results using quality principles, concepts, and technologies.
AN EXPANDING ARRAY OF SERVICES – Although AMR was founded to provide outplacement assistance, demand for other services grew as clients became aware of Dr. Olney’s background. He holds a master’s degree in counseling, testing, and personnel and a doctorate in management and finance with an emphasis in continuous quality improvement programs. Today, the acronym SPORTS simplifies AMR’s comprehensive capabilities: Special Projects, Outplacement, Research Studies, Testing & Training and Surveys.
THE WINNING EDGE – AMR works with Management, Operations, Human Resources, Training, Finance, and Marketing. The acronym SPORTS highlights a few of AMR’s comprehensive capabilities:
R esearch Studies
T esting & Training
CONSULTING TOPICS FOR BUSINESS PROJECTS
The company designs and develops Special Projects for executives needing expertise in mergers, acquisitions, reorganization, team development, departmental analysis, budget planning, management information systems, feasibility studies, client development, financial analysis, and needs assessment. The company forms special project teams to deliver personalized consulting to its clients.
- Board Development &Strategic Planning
- Team Building / Quality Projects–e.g., Six Sigma, Lean Thinking, Kaizen
- Productivity Improvement Projects
- Compensation and Benefit Projects
- Surveys and Feasibility Studies
- Market Development Support
- Revenue Enhancement, Coding, and Reimbursement
- Reorganization, Job Analysis, and Evaluation
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Search
- Dealing with Difficult People Projects
- Conflict Intervention and Resolution
- Client Development
- Relationship Development
- Topics of your choice